Thread: Why can I not see messages

aximon Guest

Default Why can I not see messages

I left a reply to a message regarding lack of access to zonelabs.com. I have received two email notices of replies to that message but I cannot see the message or the replies on the web site. When I click the link in the email, I get the zone labs header but the body is blank.

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
    Software Version:6.0

billc Guest

Default Re: Why can I not see messages

That generally means the message was removed. I didn't see the original message so I really can't tell you why. Yesterday there were some problems here and it might have gotten sucked into cyberspace.

aximon Guest

I have been having a number of problems with getting and keeping a wireless connection. Thanks to responses you and Oldsod made to others, it looks like they have been solved. It reached it's worst when the Zone Alarm server went down for a day or two.

Did anyone find out why it went down? Seems odd to be down so long without an explanation.

billc Guest

I don't know what happened but for most of the day I could not get into the Forum or Zone Labs. This usually means Zone Labs services are down as well like updating, Smart Defense, etc. These events are very rare but they do happen. I've seen this happen when a new release comes out and all users are contacted at the same time. Now Zone Labs updates users in tiers to avoid the problem.

Thread Information