I appreciate any help on this problem even though it may not be ZA-related. I recently purchased a new computer and am running Windows XP. I saved the hard drive from my previous computer and hooked it up to my new one using an Adaptec USB enclosure. Initially I was able to access it. I would power it on and plug it in to a USB port, the drive would be read and it would show up as drive J. I managed to transfer all of my files, so I am in good shape in that regard. Today, I can no longer access it. I also have a Western Digital USB-connected external hard drive that I had been using as a backup with my old system and which I will continue to use with my new one. When I plug the WD into a USB port, I can access the drive (it becomes drive J and shows up as such on the "Safely Remove Hardware" icon in the system tray). Previously, the same thing would happen when I plugged the Adaptec drive (it would show up as drive J). Apparently, I can't have both of them connected at the same time. Today when I pluuged in the Adaptek, I got a new network detected message from Zone Alarm. I think I should have said to allow it into the trusted zone, but I did not. Now, I can't seem to get it to work (again, the Western Digital will work). Can anyone provide some advice as to how I can get it functioning again?
Thanks.

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
Software Version:6.5