Thread: Problem to display images with old french version of ZA Pro

yades Guest

Default Problem to display images with old french version of ZA Pro

I have
    the
    problem to display images on windows live spaces, but

I use an old french version of ZA:4.5.I read a post from BillC but I didn't understand.I don't find on this version ZASS Privacy. Is it possible with this version 4.5 to set my ZA in order to set my problem.
    thank you for your help
    Yades

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro
    Software Version:4.x

redowner Guest

Default Re: Problem to display images with old french version of ZA Pro

Hi Yades
    I too have a similar problem, in that images for sites are not loading correcty. However I have version 6.5.737I installed ZA in the last 12mths sometime on to my OS that had been working fine since I purchased it 6-12mths earlier.All my sites could load with no problems. However prior to the Holidays I rebuild my PC & reinstalled my browsers & ZA.Since then however sites I go to often are not loading correctly from my home pc.I know the site is not to blame as I have access from other PC's & these load fine.I've gone thru every setting for ZA & the likely suspects have been tried to no avail. I know it is ZA as when I disable ZA&relaunch my browsers the site loads fine.If anyone out there can help & has read my similar response in another line in General please provide assistance.

redowner Guest

Default Re: Problem to display images with old french version of ZA Pro

YoTry this.http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/b...ssage.id=28929I just went straight to the last section (safe mode onwards) & working fine.Seems to be similar to first install in that when completed you will be prompted to accept/denyvarious messages, but the site I use to go to loaded fine first time.

Thread Information