Thread: Cannot login to any of my databases

bjansson Guest

Default Cannot login to any of my databases

Hello. Ever since I installed ZA I cannot login to any of my real estate (3) or calendar databases (1). I can login to other databases like Verizon, etc... I've asked the hosting company to see if there is a problem at their end (they are all hosted with the same company) but they can't find anything wrong. I have asked clients if they can login and they are all able to. It seems that ZA is blocking me somehow. I have turned off add blocking and added all of these sites to my trusted list. What else can I do?

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
    Software Version:6.5

bjansson Guest

Default Re: Cannot login to any of my databases

Oh, I forgot to mention - when I close out of ZA I CAN login to my databases...

billc Guest

See if this helps. Go to your ZASS Privacy > Site List, click on the 'add' button, enter the URL of your database at the host company, then click 'ok'. Now locate the site you just entered on the Site List, right click on it and select 'options'. Next go through all three tabs to uncheck everything and click 'apply' as you go through each tab. Now clean your browser cache and try the site again.

bjansson Guest

Ah Bill, you're a genius!!!!
    That worked perfectly.
    Thank you so much

Thread Information