Thread: This object has been blocked

frankve Guest

Default This object has been blocked

I am unable to access certain websites that were previously available to me. I receive the above message. What is the problem and how can I resolve it?

Thanks for any help.

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro
    Software Version:

critterjoe Guest

Default Re: This object has been blocked

<blockquote><hr>FrankVE wrote:
    I am unable to access certain websites that were previously available to me. I receive the above message. What is the problem and how can I resolve it?

Thanks for any help.

Operating System: Windows XP Pro
    Product Name: ZoneAlarm Pro
    Software Version:

<hr></blockquote>

It could be a number of things. Are you unable to view anything at all at the website in question? Or were you trying to download a file or document such as a .pdf? Sometimes it's due to a privacy setting. Is this the same ZA version that you were using before without any problem at that website? You don't say above which product version number you are using and whether free or paid. The free version doesn't have privacy settings, for instance. If you can provide that info, plus the URL for a sample website that gives you the problem, it might be easier to narrow down the problem. Thanks.

Message Edited by Critterjoe on 01-13-200710:06 PM

frankve Guest

Default Re: This object has been blocked

I was able to access the website but the problem occurred when attempting to download a pdf file. I am using ZA Pro version 6.5.737.000 and this is the same version I used in the past, but I had to re-instal Netscape.I have now changed the Privacy setting for this site and it has resolved the problem.

Thank you for your reply and assistance.

Thread Information