Thread: windows automatic security updates blocked(from zone alarm security suite 7.0)

Hybrid View

robertkkk Guest

Default windows automatic security updates blocked(from zone alarm security suite 7.0)

I have been using 7.0 since the transition from beta to release.....and this is the 1st time i have noticed (that i have not been able to get auto security updates from windows security center. I got error code: 0x80072f76 saying i cannot access auto updates....So i decided to try something by turning off zone alarm securtiy suite 7.0 and trying to get my auto updates again....sure enough i was able to access windows(auto updates and install them) is anyone else having this problem!!!! this is a major securtiy risk....that zone alarm is blocking auto updates!!!! thx robert

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
    Software Version:7.0

kramer Guest

Default Re: windows automatic security updates blocked(from zone alarm security suite 7.0)

Check this out, before you start accusing Zone Alarm of something.

http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/b...ssage.id=23492

robertkkk Guest

Default Re: windows automatic security updates blocked(from zone alarm security suite 7.0)

i did this already........and why is it ppl defend zone alarm like there are no isssues.......there are many bugs and issues with 7.0.......i mentioned that when i turn zone alarm OFF i got my security updates and downloads.....

kramer Guest

Hold on here, I am trying to help you, obviously you rather argue with me, as you were the one attacking Zone Alarm in your first post. BTW, no need for me to continue to try to help you, as I already reported you to the Moderator for this uncalled for outburst.

forum_moderator Guest

* WARNING* USER: Read the ToS and User Guideline BEFORE you post again** Forum Moderator

Thread Information