hi

I finally got around to installing WLM tonight (via an automatic update), and after installing it, i am unable to log in. I have never had log in problems with MSN 7.5, and my MSN account works properly, as i could access it via Windows messenger.

I gave messenger a trusted level in program control, but that was unsuccessful. I deleted it and re-added it to program control as well, and rebooted my computer. No success there.

The WLM help section tells me that the firewall could be blocking it, but the connection troubleshooter in messenger says that all connections are fine.

Could this problem be caused by the fact that i didn't uninstall MSN 7.5? I am also aware of the WLM log in issues in the past (hence why i took so long to download it).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: I think i may have posted this in the wrong area, and the problem could well be caused by the 6.5/WLM log in issue. I thought a patch was released to fix that, but since i'm been using 6.5.722.000 for the last 9 months, i may not have received it. I'm downloading ZASS 7.0 atm.

Operating System:
Windows XP Home Edition
Product Name:
ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
Software Version:

Message Edited by kalinga on 03-04-200707:41 PM