Hi,

I've tried to do my homework. We have ZA 7.0 set up on two computers with a wired home network, dial-up IP.
The host computer can access all sites, no problem. The client can't access anything with SSL.

I've configured it according to Hoov's most welcome instructions and the problem still exits. It existed before we installed ZA on the client and we thought that might be the problem, not so. Both are running XP. I don't know port from 'shmort' but I can follow direction and I learn quickly.

I've done a search on the forum and read the different sort of fixes and thought I'd better start my own thread. Cookie controls are off.

Thanks

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
Software Version:7.0