Thread: ZA blocking access to TurboTax web site

Hybrid View

russg Guest

Default ZA blocking access to TurboTax web site

I was unable to connect to any of Intuit's web sites (quicken.com, intuit.com, or turbotax.com) until I turned off ZA.I've tried IE 6 and IE 7 and the problem occurs with both. No error is returned, the page just never loads. But with ZA disabled, I can connect with no problems.Anybody seen this behaviour? Any suggestions?
    I'm using this software: ZoneAlarm Security Suite version:6.5.737.000
    Thanks,- R

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
    Software Version:6.5

naivemelody Guest

Default Re: ZA blocking access to TurboTax web site

You may have to put these sites into the 'privacy list' - check out chapter 8 - Privacy Protection - read entire chapter -pay attention to "setting privacy options for specific web sites" - here is the Official User Guide -big PDF - needs Adobe -has all the common settings and customizations needed plus explanations - click on the right version - http://www.zonealarm.com/store/conte...mp;lid=ps_zass
    . You can also put these sites into IE's trusted sites- if you really trust them, yes. If you get them up and running, put up ZA program control to half your pc screen, and see what becomes active when you visit these sites; now you know what to do - increase trust levels or green checks for 'Access" column. :8}NaiveMelody NYC 3-17-07~12:57am e.s.t. - Help me, Rhonda - the Beach Boys

Thread Information