Thread: Something of ZA is inserting jscript into every webpage and cause problems with some of them

johncody Guest

Default Something of ZA is inserting jscript into every webpage and cause problems with some of them

For some reason, something in Zonealarm is inserting the below line of jscript into each webpage I view using IE 6 XP SP2:
    <script language='javascript' src='http://127.0.0.1:4175/js.cgi?a&r=5108'></script>
    Unfortunately, the insertion of this script causes "Error on Page" problems with some ajax webpages I view.
    I know that ZA is doing this because if I shut it down, the code is no longer getting inserted, and when I reload it, the insertion of the code returns.
    So, does anyone know what feature of the 50+ features of zonealarm is inserting this code into my webpages when I view them?
    -John

Operating System:
    Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:
    ZoneAlarm Pro
    Software Version:

Message Edited by JohnCody on 04-01-200709:05 PM

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro
    Software Version:7.0

johncody Guest

Default Re: Something of ZA is inserting jscript into every webpage and cause problems with some of them

I found out it was the "mobile code" feature - and this feature is not working because even if you whitelist a website, it will still insert that line of jscript, which is causing problems with the jscript in some of the websites I visit.
    I started a new topic in the "Configuration" section of the forum for that issue.

Thread Information