Thread: Vsmon freezes internet programms for one minute after dialing in the first time

schnullibub Guest

Default Vsmon freezes internet programms for one minute after dialing in the first time

I have this problem:

When i dial in with my dsl-connection, i cannot start any other internet programm, e.g. browser, outlook etc., they are "frozen"
    Vsmon uses 50 % of cpu usage for about one minute. After this, i can start all programms und surf the normal way. And this happens only after dialing the first time after the computer started. When i cut the connection and redial, everything works fine immediately.

Any Ideas ?

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro

East Coast of Florida - Lightening/Shark Bite Capital of the World

Default Re: Vsmon freezes internet programms for one minute after dialing in the first time

Hi,Welcome to the Forum!PLEASE go to the following thread and hopefully it will solve your problem, if not PLEASE post back, THANKS.http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/b...d=26410#M23509SlyFox
    "Politeness costs nothing and gains everything".

Click here for ZA Support

Avail. 24x7 - Excl. Holiday

3. schnullibub Guest

Default Re: Vsmon freezes internet programms for one minute after dialing in the first time

Sorry, that doesn
    t work for me.

What version of ZA are using, in reference to 7.0.462.00, etc?

5. schnullibub Guest

Version ZoneAlarmPro 7.3.337.000

There is NO such version. You must mean 7.0.337.000? I had the same issues like you, but I am on broadband. I upgraded to 7.0.408.000 and my issue was fixed. Since then I have upgraded to the latest version of 7.0.462.000 and I still have NO ISSUES.It's your decision if you want to upgrade and fix the problem.SlyFox

7. schnullibub Guest

Now i have a new version, everything works fine. Thank you for helping.

Hi,You are Welcome!Thank you very much for posting back and I am Very Happy your issues has been fixed.Have a Great Weekend!SlyFox

Thread Information