Thread: Can no longer get Citrix to open

azpsports Guest

Default Can no longer get Citrix to open

Hello, please help. I recently got a warning on my ZAPro that said IE was trying to log key strokes. I haven't seen that before and don't know why IE would want to log key strokes so I chose to deny the action and checked the remember this setting box. Since then I can't get my Citrix platform to connect. I don't know if this helps but I can no longer open/download torrents. When I try, I get a response that says: "Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item". The top of this window says: "C:\Documents and Settings\my name\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\YXS....."
    Does anyone know if this is related to Zone Alarm? I've never had any of these issues before and I've noticed this since the time I denied the action.
    Any and all help is appreciated!!!!! Happy New Year!!!!

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro

watcher Guest

Default Re: Can no longer get Citrix to open

Dear azpsports:

Please make sure IE is closed out first. Click Program Control panel, Programs tab, and scroll down to the Internet Explorer entry. Right click it and then click Remove. Reopen IE and you should receive the pop-up alert again.

Hope this helps.

WATCHER

Thread Information