I've searched a number of messages in this forum but unable to find fix for my problem. Used to have Ad-Aware and Spybot, but have un-installed these. Also did a complete un-install and re-install of Norton AntiVirus 2005 and ZAPRo.
Up to last week I was able to access the CKNW radio audio vault to list to past programs (e.g. http://www.cknw.com/dynamic/dynamic_...dt=20080216_05 ), but now Windows Media Player starts up and I get the following error:

Windows Media Player
Windows Media Player cannot play the file. Connect to the internet or insert the removable media on which the file is located, and then try to play the file again.

Similar type of error requesting I first access the Internet occurs when I am in Quicken and request a stock quote (was working fine a week ago)

I called my ISP provider, Shaw Cable, but since I'm able to access other web-sites using Internet Explorer (ver 6.0.2800.106 with 128 bit encryption) or Firefox (2.0.0.12 Mozilla/5.0) they stated there isn't a problem with the internet connection. Also, my system is Windows 2000 Professional (ver 5.00.2195, service pack 4) with Zone Alarm Pro (ver 7.0.462.000) and Norton AntiVirus 2005 (ver 11.0.16.2).

Thanks

p.s. Tech support at Shaw Cable suggested I uninstall NAV and ZAPro and use their product Shaw Secure, but when I did that, my system would crash during boot-up. I'm back to NAV and ZAPro.

Operating System:Windows 2000 Pro
Software Version:7.0
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro