Thread: It takes a long time to access MySpace since I have updated my zonealarm.

mebusha Guest

Default It takes a long time to access MySpace since I have updated my zonealarm.

If I turn off ZA myspace loads fine and so do ALL the graphics. but when I put ZA on once again, it takes over 6 mins to load, and there are certain graphics that will not load at all. I have tried putting the addy in as accepted zones. What else can I do? It worked fine until i let it update. Other sites load fine.

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro

billmoxham Guest

Default Re: It takes a long time to access MySpace since I have updated my zonealarm.

I have the same problem with another website, works fine without ZA but takes 15 mins or so to access when ZA is on

Default Re: It takes a long time to access MySpace since I have updated my zonealarm.

Hi!go to ZA program control --> Turn OFF cookies control, mobile code and adblocking.Does it load correctly? If not, your ZA settings may be corrupted and you may need to reset them.This way:1.) Hold down the Ctrl and Shift keys together
    2.) Right click on the ZA icon near your clock
    3.) Choose 'Reset' from the box that comes up
    4.) Choose Yes on the Reset Settings dialog box
    5.) When prompted, choose OK to restart your system
    6.) Follow the on screen configuration prompts after rebootCheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information