Thread: Traffic blocked work around (without un-installing ms updates or firewall setup to medium)

elico Guest

Default Traffic blocked work around (without un-installing ms updates or firewall setup to medium)

To get connections again take the following steps:

1. In the ZA firewall screen, in the 'Internet security zone' section, click on the 'custom' button
    2. In the 'High security settings for internet zone', select 'allow outgoing TCP ports', and type in the 'Ports' field: 80,443,110

port 80 is for the browsers
    port 443 is for https
    port 110 is for thunderbird

This seems to work for me

anglerfishuk Guest

Default Re: Traffic blocked work around (without un-installing ms updates or firewall setup to medium)

I have had the same problem
    all day would anyone know the port setting for IE7
    ?

drsayus Guest

Default Re: Traffic blocked work around (without un-installing ms updates or firewall setup to medium)

My Outlook 2007 is not able to connect to my pop server (pop.gmail.com). I enabled outgoing port 110 and this didn't solve it. Any thoughts?

carlnlisa Guest

try adding port 25 to the "allow outgoing TCP ports".that worked for me.
    I now have 80 & 443 for internet... 25 & 110 for mail

drsayus Guest

I looked at the firewall logs in ZA and saw that Outlook was trying to send to TCP port 995. I allowed that in outgoing and it's working now

Thread Information