Hi, I know there are a lot of threads here already about the incompatibility of ZoneAlarm Security Suite and the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector, but my problem is a bit different. I have been using ZoneAlarm Security Suite for about 6 months, and before that I was using the free ZoneAlarm, I've been very pleased, and strangely enough, I have not had trouble with the Nintendo USB Connector like many. It always worked fine if I shut ZoneAlarm completely off.

But today, even after shutting ZoneAlarm down, I get the error code 52103 from my Nintendo DS when trying to connect, which involves firewalls. I am aware that Nintendo's website says that the USB connector will not work even if ZoneAlarm Security Suite is shut down, that you have to completely uninstall it, but I don't understand because I never had that problem. I was just wondering, what could cause this kind of problem, and does anyone have any ideas? I don't wish to uninstall ZoneAlarm, especially since I still have about 6 months left of my paid subscription, and I don't understand why I am just now having this problem. Thanks so much for any answers.

Operating System:Windows Vista Home Premium
Software Version:7.1 (Vista)
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite