Thread: When will a GERMAN version be released to fix the "Windows Update KB951748" issue?

Hybrid View

volkmar Guest

Default When will a GERMAN version be released to fix the "Windows Update KB951748" issue?

Until today there is no German version available that fixes the KB951748 issue.
    The version offered for download is

70_462_000 which fixes NOTHING. In fact, this version is even older than the current German version which is 70_473_000 .
    Please advice
    Volkmar
    PS. It seems the same is true for at least some other country versions e.g. French, Italian.

gtstar Guest

Default Re: When will a GERMAN version be released to fix the "Windows Update KB951748" issue?

I have the same problem. I "updated" to German version 462 and it does not help me with the problem. It also wants to update to 462 everyday although it IS version 462 already.

So what can we do now?

za_avastfan Guest

Default Re: When will a GERMAN version be released to fix the "Windows Update KB951748" issue?

Link for the updated German version is here: http://download.zonealarm.com/bin/fr...sIssue_de.html

Although the link for the free-version is broken at the moment?!?!?!?!?!

gtstar Guest

But this is also version 783 and the update in ZA always tries to update to 462 again?

gtstar Guest

Ok, tried it with the direct link and it seems to work now, also with the MS Updatze

Thread Information