Dear Zonealarm Forum Users and Moderators,
Should we be scared that the latest ZA Pro version 7.0.483.000 will wipe our computers?
Are there any other fatal or damaging effects of the new ZA version? Or of the latest Windows update itself?
- I lost internet connectivity having applied the latest Windows updated yesterday
- I installed the latest ZA (7.0.483.000) directly over the old version (7.0.473.000)
- I uninstalled neither the old ZA version nor the Windows update causing the problem
- My computer booted fine and internet connectivity has now been restored
- I did not notice any other problems with my computer apart from the loss of internet
Having read some of the posts on the ZA forum about PCs being wiped and other adverse effects - my question as above is should we be worried or aware of other potential problems specifically associated with this issue?
Thanks in advance, your commments, thoughts and suggestions are welcome.
My PC is running:
- Micro$oft Window$ XP Pro
- ZA Pro 7.0.483.000
- Avaast Pro 4.8.1201
- No other special software
Operating System:Windows XP Pro
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro