Thread: ZA Security Suite 7.0 is still incompatible with KB951748 - what do I do now?

compudiot Guest

Default ZA Security Suite 7.0 is still incompatible with KB951748 - what do I do now?

At least now the problem is clear, but the new, "fixed" version of ZA, downloaded yesterday, still prevents internet access if MS update KB951748 is on my computer. How do I disable automatic updates so I don't have to remove this and restart computer every day??? Thanks...

mrs_moo Guest

Default Re: ZA Security Suite 7.0 is still incompatible with KB951748 - what do I do now?

Hi ,
    One simple way is to go the microsoft windows update website ( just type microsoft windows update in your search box )
    When you access the site it tells you that it's checking to see what updates your computer already has , this only takes a second before a new page loads . On this page , to the right hand side ,
    is a box with a yellow shield on it
    that tells you what your current
    preference
    is , ie your computer is set to receive automatic updates . Underneath this it says " pick a time to install updates " , click on this and a box opens offering you
    various different options and you can disable automatic updates by ticking the relevent box .

Thread Information