Hi Guys, there is something not quite right going on with this so-called "fix".
I had the no internet access problem on Thurs so I did a system restore, got my access back and carried on working. At this point i didn't know what the problem was. At the end of the day I turned off my computer and, of course, it re-installed the hotfix. Next day: no access! So I hit system restore again to the same point as before and got my access back. Then I got the notification from ZA with the upgrade and downloaded and installed it. No problems, access good. Then I re-installed the hotfix. No problems, access good.
It has been working perfectly up until Sat night when I turned my computer off. This am (Sun 13th) I switch it back on again and... NO ACCESS!! Over the last 6 hours I've tried everything you can imagine: system restore, uninstall ZA, re-install ZA, uninstall the hotfix, re-install the hotfix, disable ZA, etc, etc. I've just about had enough!!
It's not my computer or router or internet connection, it's their software **bleep**-up. Something is still not right with this compatibility problem and it needs SORTING!! I've tried ZA's so-called email "support" but they just log it and say I'll get a reply within 2 - 3 days!!
At the end of the day, ZA's software is corrupting my and many others' computers. They should be in the office, sorting it out and supporting their customers NOW!
Thanks for listening, I feel better now.
Operating System:Windows XP Pro
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite