Thread: CHAT FORUMS - IRC / Java

pm_za Guest

Default CHAT FORUMS - IRC / Java

ZA blocks my access to chat forums. What can I do to my Zone Alarm settings which will allow access to IRC and other chat mechanisms?

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

Default Re: CHAT FORUMS - IRC / Java

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>pm_za wrote:
    ZA blocks my access to chat forums. What can I do to my Zone Alarm settings which will allow access to IRC and other chat mechanisms?

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Welcome to the Zone Alarm User Forum..Double Left Click on the Zone Alarm icon in your System tray will display the main menu of Zone AlarmOn the Left side are all of your Options for Control and Configuring Zone Alarm..Just to the right of those Options is a brief description of each Option,and if you click on an option on the left, the description of that option will change to fit that option..You might benefit from reading these descriptions..On the ZA Menu near the Bottom Left..is the Privacy Option that controls The "Site List" of places that you have visited with MS IE.. or FireFoxIf you have a problem accessing a Web Site, it may be because the Listing for that web Site is Listed in thePrivacy (Site List) and is trying to protect you from yourself..If you need to gain more Access to that Web Site this is one place were you Look..Click on the Privacy Tab, then Click on Site-list, then look down the list for the Web-site name,Right Click on the web-site name or address and click on "Options" a new window opens with three columns, Cookies, Ad-Blocking and Mobile Codes.. Java Script, Animation click on Reset to Default and click on Apply for each of the three columns, then clock OK..--------------------------------------------------------
    My XP SP3 :
    ZoneAlarm Security Suite version:7.0.483.000
    TrueVector version:7.0.483.000
    Driver version:7.0.483.000
    Anti-virus engine version:3
    Anti-virus SDK version:5.0.1.85
    Anti-virus signature DAT file version:955730962
    Anti-spyware engine version:5.0.189.0
    Anti-spyware signature DAT file version:01.200807.4245 &lt;== Not Updating Yet
    AntiSpam version:5.0.6.8903
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information