Hi all,

It seems kinda funny, as to begin with, i was using I.E 7 with win xp home with sp3, and i had internet issues with my firewall, to which was to do with a kb951748 windows update, and yes since you made an update available, the issue was resolved, but because you get alot of spyware from using I.E and you dont with firefox, so i changed over using the lastest version from mozilla, but it seems i get the same issues, when using firefox.

Have you heard of people using FF getting these problems, as if i turned off the firewall it runs nice, but when im using FF as the default browser, with my firewall on, i get the same problem i did when using I.E

Have you come across this problem before, if so, are there any solutions to resolve the problem...


Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
Software Version:7.0
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite