Thread: Can access internet but can't download from clients.

clanoman Guest

Default Can access internet but can't download from clients.

I'm not exactly sure what the issue is but I have tried to correct the issue by following some help guides and tips (none have been able to fix my problem). I first started having the issues when the Windows and ZASS patches came out and ever since I haven't been able to connect to my account on World of Warcraft, download updates for Windows, or download anything that is client server downloads. I un-installed both WoW and ZASS to see if it was the issue but still have the same problem and because I can't update Windows it leads me to believe that its ZASS that is blocking my downloads. When I un-installed ZASS tho it still wouldn't allow me to update Windows or connect to my WoW account. Is anyone else having this issue?

Operating System:
    Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:

Product Name:
    ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

Message Edited by Clanoman on 07-22-2008 10:17 PM

toddsrichards Guest

Default Re: Can access internet but can't download from clients.

sounds like the same problem i'm having but i can connect to any web pages or email either.
    still trying to figure out the problem. if i find something i'll make sure to post it here. please do the same.
    good lucktodd

clanoman Guest

Default Re: Can access internet but can't download from clients.

I found the issue. It was due to my wireless router that I was having troubles connecting. I am currently bypassing my router until I can figure out how to fix the issue. Thanks.

Thread Information