Thread: Blue Box video player

gatorsfan Guest

Default Blue Box video player

Well, I've figured out how to make the weather channel's BlueBox Video Player work properly w/out shutting down ZA.
    Open ZA. Click "Privacy" tab on left. In the "Mobile Code Control" box click "Custom". This leads you to the "Custom Privacy Settings " box. Click "Mobile Code" tab.
    Uncheck all 4 options.
    Seems to me that a highly trusted site such as the Weather Channel should have
    100% access past ZA w/out compromising custom settings to let malware in from other sites.
    What say the code writers of this product?

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

Default Re: Blue Box video player

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>Gatorsfan wrote:
    Well, I've figured out how to make the weather channel's BlueBox Video Player work properly w/out shutting down ZA.Open ZA. Click "Privacy" tab on left. In the "Mobile Code Control" box click "Custom". This leads you to the "Custom Privacy Settings " box. Click "Mobile Code" tab.Uncheck all 4 options.Seems to me that a highly trusted site such as the Weather Channel should have100% access past ZA w/out compromising custom settings to let malware in from other sites.What say the code writers of this product?

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>This Forum exist to help the Few Users who encounter a problem and need to be guided in the right direction..The ZA Code Writers, ZA Tech Support and ZA Customer Service do not Read this User Forum.. as indicated in the New User Registration ..

"Zone Labs does not monitor User Content on the Site. However, in our efforts to promote good citizenship within the Internet community, if Zone Labs becomes aware, in Zone Labs' sole discretion, of inappropriate User Content or use of the Site, Zone Labs will respond in any way that Zone Labs deems appropriate, including but not limited to removal of User Content. You acknowledge that Zone Labs will report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any reports it receives of such conduct. When requested, Zone Labs will cooperate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Internet."As a Licensed User of ZoneAlarm Security Suite, you can Contact Customer Service for Free at www.zonealarm.com/csform and submit your suggestions..If you need Tech Support for Help with a Problem you may Contact them at www.zonealarm.com/tsform (Preferably with IE7 Browser)
    --------------------------------------------------------
    My XP SP3 :
    ZoneAlarm Security Suite 32-Bit version:7.0.483.000
    TrueVector version:7.0.483.000
    Driver version:7.0.483.000
    Anti-virus engine version:3
    Anti-virus SDK version:5.0.1.85
    Anti-virus signature DAT file version:957638772
    Anti-spyware engine version:5.0.189.0
    Anti-spyware signature DAT file version:01.200808.4435 &lt;== New Update
    AntiSpam version:5.0.6.8903
    GeorgeV