Thread: Can't access bloomberg.com

skjhlkj Guest

Default Can't access bloomberg.com

Hi, I'm a student major in business, therefore it is important for me to have access to financial websites like bloomberg.com.
    Prior to updating my Zonealarm to 8.0.020, I can access bloomberg.com just fine. But after I updated my zonealarm to 8.0.0.20, I keep getting this "redirect loop" error message. I can access to just about any other website without any problems at all. In fact, everything is fine except I couldn't access bloomberg.com
    I tried all different internet setting but it still won't work. I also updated my firefox to version 3.0 (I think) but I couldn't access the website from IE either.
    My firefox also have some difficulty on displaying pictures. Most of the time, I can see pictures on my pc. But sometime nothing would show up.
    I'm using xp and I have updated all my zonealarm updates. I set my firewall to high.
    I really need some help on this.

Thank you.

Default Re: Can't access bloomberg.com

Hi!Do you have still problem with the sites if you shutdown ZA? (right click on the ZA icon neat the clock)If no, then its not ZA. If yes, see below:A. Go to ZA Privacy and turn OFF cookies control, adblocking and mobile control.If the above fails try to completely reset the ZA settings. This way:B. Reset1.) Hold down the Ctrl and Shift keys together
    2.) Right click on the ZA icon near your clock
    3.) Choose 'Reset' from the box that comes up
    4.) Choose Yes on the Reset Settings dialog box
    5.) When prompted, choose OK to restart your system
    6.) Follow the on screen configuration prompts after rebootIf the reset fails please try to completely remove ZA and reinstall.C. Remove abd reinstallFollow closely the instruction below:http://www2.nohold.net/noHoldCust542...n_install.html(remember to delete the folders detailed at the end of the document and keep note of your license key)Cheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

skjhlkj Guest

I turned off cookie control and it worked. But I still want some kind of cookie control while I'm online. I don't want tracking cookie on my pc. Is there anyway that I can make an exception for bloomberg.com? Or do I have to turn off cookie control every time I visited the website?

Thanks. :-)

Hi!have you tried to customise the site in ZA privacy list to allow cookies for bloomberg.com?Tried the the and had no problems with cookies set to HIGH ad adblocking set to HIGH.Had only to UNcheck 'Remove private header information'. Some sites will simply refuse to work if you do no allow this.See here how to customise privacy settings:http://zonealarm.donhoover.net/privacy.htmlCheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information