I just learned the firewall feature where you can block a certain website and I configured it a couple of days ago. Before actually blocking the site I wanted to block I tried it on a different website [one that I actually frequently use] and it worked so after i removed it from the list of sites to block. After I removed the block on it i tried accessing it again to make sure it will work, but now ZA won't let me access it. I don't know what to do... the site isn't even on the list anymore. Any kind of help is welcome.

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite