Thread: NOT FIXED Google Groups and Amazon crash ZAP

yarok Guest

Default NOT FIXED Google Groups and Amazon crash ZAP

Hi,

ZAP 8.0.059.000 does not solve this problem:

My privacy settings are turned off (mobile code and ad blocking off, cookies - disable Web bugs).

But...

When I try to access Google Groups, ZA Pro 8.0.059.000 crashes. Same with Amazon.

I did not have this problem with any previous version of ZAP.

Anyone experiencing this as well?

Y.

Message Edited by yarok on 10-17-2008 07:29 AM

critic Guest

Default Re: NOT FIXED Google Groups and Amazon crash ZAP

I seem to have the same problem both with amazon.com and amazon.de Sites. Especially when following Product links to Amazon. My whole computer freezes for 1-3 minutes and then I get the message:

"TrueVector has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for any inconvenience"

I use Windows XP Pro and Zone Alarm Pro 8.0.059. Firefox 3 is my main Browser.

Note that after the crash message the PC works as normal as long as I close the open Amazon tab. Note also that without Zonealarm running everything runs fine. This error does not occur with Zonealarm Pro 7.x

I also noted that this problem occurs less often when accessing Amazon directly.

ZA Tech support always answer, if you do not get an answer it means that ISP or your E-mail system has junked the response,Check your Junkmail folder.Use Internet Explorer to submit thefull details of your problem and a free e-mail like hotmail or gmail as contact address if you do not get an Auto-generated confirmation email ..You should receive an automatic confirmation response by ZA after 5-20 minutes with your ticket number.If you have not received it then your ISP has junked it or Bounced it back to Zonealarm...ZA technical support can be reached here: www.zonealarm.com/tsform
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

critic Guest

Thanks GeorgeV

I have a ticket number but am still waiting for a reply. Although I admit they said it could take 3 days.

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>Critic wrote:
    Thanks GeorgeV

I have a ticket number but am still waiting for a reply. Although I admit they said it could take 3 days.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Thank you for your Feedback..Please let us know what you find out from Tech support..Good luck..
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information