Hi everyone,
Please be gentle with me, as I am not too sharp with the overall operation of ZAISS, But today, things have started to goa bit crazy.........ZA started to do it's weekly Virus scan this afternoon, and the moment it started, I got the red security alert box, "Suspicious Behaviour"for, and I quote;
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\avsys\ScanningProcess .exe

(ScanningProcess.exe) event=0
subevent=0
class=1
("system","","" )Application:

ScanningProcess.exe

Even if I check the box "Apply this setting to all suspicious behaviors exhibited by this application", then click "Allow",it comes straight back with exactly the same alert box, but it may have:
("C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe&quot ;,"","" )

added to the end, and when I click "Allow", it scans the next file, and the Bl***y thing flashes up again!I may have a bit of time on my hands today, BUT NOT THAT MUCH! It would take ages!, and Might I add, that it only does it during a VIRUS scan, not the spyware scan. I have one Virus in quarantine, which is: Trojan-spy.Fraud.HTML.gen, which I have had quarantined for a week,strangely, a week today, wednesday, the day I have scheduled for my Virus scans, could this quarantined Virus have anything to do with it?That, has only just dawned on me. Should I delete it, or keep it quarantined?If that does not work, PLEASE don't tell me I have to uninstall the darn programme, and do another install, 'cos, 1, it sounds technical, and 2, I scared I might do it wrong!
Any Help would be very grateful...........Nick.

Operating System:
Windows XP Pro
Software Version:
Product Name:
ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

Message Edited by lafauvette on 12-17-2008 02:45 PM

Message Edited by lafauvette on 12-17-2008 02:46 PM