Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alert to install ZoneAlarm 8.0.65.0

tallin Guest

Thumbs up Re: Alert to install ZoneAlarm 8.0.65.0

I think you were having a smile when you posted your reply to me re taking a year to upgrade. I am not usually that slow, but caught up in the end as I explained in my last follow up post.

I searched high and low on google for a ZoneAlarm uninstall utility to no avail before taking the bull by the horns to upgrade - then taking Revo's advice to install ver:8 over ver:7. I have now downloaded and saved that uninstalll utility in case one day the nag screens start again to prompt me to upgrade to ver:9 heaven forbid

Thank you for your advice re a new system, mine are running so well, this one is 6 years old and Laptop 5. Knowing how to maintain them is 98% of keeping them going at top speed. Like a house really as I tell folk in forums, has to be cleaned weekly with a good maintenance program.

Have a great 2010

best regards,

errrrrr! those image verifications are a test to the system, my system.

Further edit: Just a follow up naivemelody and a request....

Would you look at this link http://www.d-a-l.com/help/firewalls-...oval-tool.html and maybe in future as a suggestion, please not give direct links to utility tools as users like to read about the recommended software before downloading them. Digerati fortunately found this link http://www.zonealarm.com.au/main/kb_....asp?KBID=1870 which is of great help to the not so knowledged.

best regards,
    Last edited by tallin; January 4th, 2010 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Adding a suggestion for naivemelody to consider

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information