Good morning ZA Fans ---
I have tried unsuccessfully for over a week now to resolve this problem; and hope (as in the past), the ZA Forum might assist me.

Computer:
Gateway PC 831 GMOS:
WINXP PRO MEDIA2 GB RAM
My ZA Info:
ZoneAlarm Security Suite version:7.0.483.000
TrueVector version:7.0.483.000
Driver version:7.0.483.000
Anti-virus engine version:3
Anti-virus SDK version:5.0.1.85
Anti-virus signature DAT file version:985632891
Anti-spyware engine version:5.0.189.0
Anti-spyware signature DAT file version:01.200905.6005
AntiSpam version:5.0.6.8903
When attempting to access the Internet the results I now receive include:
a. a 1-2 second attempted opening of my Google browser and then nothing (returns to regular screen)OR b. Opening of white screen showing Google brower attempt along with the following suspicious warning from ZASS:
Internet Explorer is tryingto launch C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\ledw/exe to use another program to gain access to priviledged resources.
AND aperiodically also after closing the ZASS warning ---

I receive an error message stating"Instruction at 0x0006fc10 referenced memory at 0X0006fc10. Memory could not be read
Denying this results in no Internet access.
Approving also results n NO Internet access
I have:
--- ran ZA Antivirus and Spyware with negative results (no virus/spy)---
Ran restore to three different earlier restore dates with no success---
Ran network connection diagnostics (Microsoft) and several times was able to connect to Internet and then nadda ---- been out for 8 days now---
I appear to have network access via wireless link to a Linksys router; just no Internet connection
I upgraded from IE7 to IE8 and things appeared to run smoothly for several days and then this denial started.
When I used restore I thoughtI might be able to get IE7 back suspecting maybe a problem with IE8??
Any thoughts on this ---- or anyone else experiencing similar problems?
Appreciate your views/advise!thanks
Kracakatoa

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
Software Version:7.0
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite