Thread: ZoneAlarm + GameGuard

andreluisos Guest

Default ZoneAlarm + GameGuard

Guys, i've just updated my ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite to the latest version, when i'm oppening my game it asks to allow or deny all the GameGuards application (GameGuard.des and GameMon.des), but even if i allow them when then game opens i get GameGuard error #114, which means that GameGuard couldnt be loaded. I've also allowed Trust Level Access and Server on the Program Controls>Programs tab.
    When i turn off the firewall and the program contral and shutdown ZA i'm able to play my game without any kind of problem but if i open ZoneAlarm while im playing i get disconnected from the game.
    Any ideas?

Operating System:Windows Vista 64 bit
    Software Version:7.1 (Vista)
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

Default Re: ZoneAlarm + GameGuard

Hi!was it working before? If yes, then probably the upgrade was not successfull and your settings are corrupted.Two solutions. First try a reset of the settings:1.) Hold down the Ctrl and Shift keys together
    2.) Right click on the ZA icon near your clock
    3.) Choose 'Reset' from the box that comes up
    4.) Choose Yes on the Reset Settings dialog box
    5.) When prompted, choose OK to restart your system
    6.) Follow the on screen configuration prompts after rebootIf not resolved or whenever you have time perform a clean install.Run the ZA removal tool and reinstall the latest version, clean of customised settingshttp://download.zonealarm.com/bin/fr...cpes_clean.exeLatest version download location:www.zonealarm.com/zasuitedownloadCheers,Fax

Message Edited by fax on 06-20-2009 01:32 PM

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

andreluisos Guest

hi, done all those steps u said. it still doesnt work! :<
    I have to turn off firewall, program control and shut down ZA to play lineage2, once shut it down if i turn it on again i just get disconected from lineage2

Hi!sorry no idea then... try to contact ZA technical support directly.Link in my signature.Cheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information