Thread: Just got the update notice for 7.0.408 , what's the best uninstall of 7.0.362

tasman Guest

Default Just got the update notice for 7.0.408 , what's the best uninstall of 7.0.362

Just got the update notice for 7.0.408 and was wondering if I should do an uninstall of the 7.0.362 version and clean install or just do an update. A lot of uninstall directions and was wondering which is the bestTasman

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro

miles Guest

Default Re: Just got the update notice for 7.0.408 , what's the best uninstall of 7.0.362

I
    upgraded from .362 without problems.

Operating System:
    Windows XP
    Software Version:
    Product Name:
    ZoneAlarm Pro

josho Guest

Default Re: Just got the update notice for 7.0.408 , what's the best uninstall of 7.0.362

I also got the Update notice about 10 hours ago when posting this message now (Australia, Sydney Time). So I guess Zonealarm offically signed off Zonealarm Securirty Suite 7.0.408 for XP/2000, and have finished testing it!

I just upgraded as well, since I didnt want to lose any settings, But no problems what so ever. (It SHOULD just overwrite the old files I imagine) A VERY GOOD IMPROVEMENT INDEED! my startup time is now 3 minutes faster, and they also fixed one of the Antivirus issuess I was having :-)

Thank you Zonealarm!

Message Edited by Josho on 09-13-2007 03:16 PM

Message Edited by Josho on 09-13-2007 03:17 PM

tasman Guest

Did Guru OLSOD'S uninstall method and did a clean install and all is running great my bootup time is also much improvedThanksTasman

douginalaska Guest

Could someone give me the link to OLDSOD's uninstal instructions please?
    I can't seem to find the thread.
    Thanks, Doug in Alaska

Thread Information