Thread: second icon in system tray for Mailsafe - Uses differnet key on version 408

youngjm Guest

Default second icon in system tray for Mailsafe - Uses differnet key on version 408

Needed to rebuild system and isntalled ZASS and now I have a second icon for the mailsafe. It no longer gives me a splash screen with OL 2000. When I go into registration options, it wants to sell me a new key even though I have 152 days left on my ZASS subscription. What is going on and how do I get the proper key and/or get back the behavior of previous versions where the anti-spam integrated into OL.

thanks

Default Re: second icon in system tray for Mailsafe - Uses differnet key on version 408

Hi!something went wrong with the install... remove completely ZASS using the /clean and rmlicense switch. Download the package again and install from scratch.Clean uninstall instruction: http://www2.nohold.net/noHoldCust542...aninstall.htmlCheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

youngjm Guest

Default Re: second icon in system tray for Mailsafe - Uses differnet key on version 408

Thanks, your link is not working. It is going to a not found page?

http://www2.nohold.net/noHoldCust542...n_install.htmlworks here... refresh your browserFax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information