Thread: System Safety Monistor and ZAIS conflicts and may breakdown your computer

Hybrid View

zecarioca Guest

Default System Safety Monistor and ZAIS conflicts and may breakdown your computer

System Safety Monistor and ZAIS conflicts and may breakdown one's computer. I think SSM works as a kind of hips,firewall and antispyware like a security stuff. I have been using ssm with other av scanners without any trouble but with zone alarm internet security I can't set both up. Perhaps someone has a solution or some hints. Do I have to give ssm up or I may authorize ZAIS to work with ssm? Is that possible? Some techie might give us a solution. Do I have only to remove it in order to take my choice between both of them and make a clean ZAIS intall? I'd appreciate your helpful clues. Best Regards.

Operating System:
    Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:
    Product Name:
    ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

Message Edited by zecarioca on 09-16-2007 07:48 AM

prof_fate Guest

Default Re: System Safety Monistor and ZAIS conflicts and may breakdown your computer

<blockquote><hr>zecarioca wrote:
    System Safety Monistor and ZAIS conflicts and may breakdown one's computer. I think SSM works as a kind of hips,firewall and antispyware like a security stuff. I have been using ssm with other av scanners without any trouble but with zone alarm internet security I can't set both up. Perhaps someone has a solution or some hints. Do I have to give ssm up or I may authorize ZAIS to work with ssm? Is that possible? Some techie might give us a solution. Do I have only to remove it in order to take my choice between both of them and make a clean ZAIS intall? I'd appreciate your helpful clues. Best Regards.

Operating System:
    Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:
    Product Name:
    ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

Message Edited by zecarioca on 09-16-2007 07:48 AM
    <hr></blockquote>The old Axium &quot; Too much of a Good thing&quot; can be bad for your Computer..
    The General Computer rule to avoid Conflict, is that:
    1.) you should ONLY have one FIREWALL installed2.) you should ONLY have One Anti-Virus Installed..
    If you have two of each, they Compete for Control and cause Conflict and Hog Resouces..
    3.) it would be better to Choose the one you want to Use and Delete the other one..

Thread Information