Thread: Installing ZASS over ZA Pro will it keep the remaining days on my sub or will I lose them?

rbratcherjr Guest

Default Installing ZASS over ZA Pro will it keep the remaining days on my sub or will I lose them?

I'm about to buy ZASS & would like to know this answer as I have 114 days left on the ZA Pro subscription.

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

Default Re: Installing ZASS over ZA Pro will it keep the remaining days on my sub or will I lose them?

Nope, you will loose them...You may want to contact ZA customer support and check if they can offer you any kind of compensation... but I don't think so.Here: www.zonelabs.com/csform Cheers,Fax

Message Edited by fax on 09-18-2007 06:36 PM

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

rbratcherjr Guest

Default Re: Installing ZASS over ZA Pro will it keep the remaining days on my sub or will I lose them?

OK I'll wait till it's close to expiration before I install. Another question: Suppose I buy the program today but wait to install it next January. Will I have the whole year or does the date start when I download the software?

Hi!if you buy via the web it will start from the dateof purchase.if you buy from a retail store a boxed version it will start from the date you install.Cheers,Fax

rbratcherjr Guest

Great. Thanks again...

You're welcome...Fax

Thread Information