I put this question in General Questions but got no response, I hope to get some reaction here.... My problem is as follows:I've 3 computers with Windows XP home edition
on
a small network, with a Wireless Access Point and a separate modem. It worked
OK till I upgraded ZA Free
last week to version 7.0.408.000. After that I could not make a connection beween my computers any more, but each computer was still able to access the internet. When I try to make a connection between
my own computers I get a message like this (roughly translated): " An error occurred with the renewal of the connection to (e.g.) U:\\P2300\d . Microsoft Windows Network: Insufficient
storage space
on the server availlable to execute this instruction. The connection is not established." Ans sometimes I get a message like "Path not found".Of couse I have an IP-range for my computer.After I put up this question on the forum I tried to reinstall all ZA programs - same result as before. Then I tried the hard way as indicated somewhere in the forum (I can't find it at the moment, but is is something like: a quicker way to deinstall ZA) with cleaning the register en many reboots, on all the computers. Result: the same as before!I'm getting desperate - can't somebody give me an idea where to look?
Thanks, Rob

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
Software Version:7.0
Product Name:ZoneAlarm (Free)