Thread: 65_737_000 download problem

rustyjames Guest

Default 65_737_000 download problem

Apologies for starting a new thread, but I replied to my original thread (text copied below) as requested, but
    there was no response.

Thanks for the quick response.
    As I said in the original post, I'm trying to download 65_737_000 as suggested in another thread as it seems my Kaspersky is conflicting with the 7.0.408.000 upgrade.
    I've repeatedly tried to download it from the release history page via the link below, both in IE and Firefox, deleting the file and clearing the cache etc in between attempts.
    Each time I end up with an invalid file.
    I don't have any download accelerators or the like.
    Is there another version that I can safely install?
    I believe I may have previously had a 7.x version installed, but since then I've installed Kaspersky.
    Trying to install the latest Zone Alarm version is where my problems began.
    http://download.zonealarm.com/bin/fr...737_000_en.exe

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Software Version:6.5
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm (Free)

Default Re: 65_737_000 download problem

I tried it. I just got the pre-installer. You could try OldVersion and see if the 6,1,744.100 is still avaliable or later 6.5,x versions. Oldsod
    Best regards.
    oldsod

rustyjames Guest

Well after a lot of pain I finally found a version of 6.5.737 on an old magazine cover disc so am now back up and running again.
    Hopefully there will be an update soon that is less problematic.
    I've used ZoneAlarm since some of the first versions and have never had so many problems with a release.

I agree. The latest beta does show promise, so maybe there is a good version coming soon. Oldsod
    Best regards.
    oldsod

prof_fate Guest

<blockquote><hr>rustyjames wrote:
    Apologies for starting a new thread, but I replied to my original thread (text copied below) as requested, but
    there was no response.

Thanks for the quick response.
    As I said in the original post, I'm trying to download 65_737_000 as suggested in another thread as it seems my Kaspersky is conflicting with the 7.0.408.000 upgrade.
    I've repeatedly tried to download it from the release history page via the link below, both in IE and Firefox, deleting the file and clearing the cache etc in between attempts.
    Each time I end up with an invalid file.
    I don't have any download accelerators or the like.
    Is there another version that I can safely install?
    I believe I may have previously had a 7.x version installed, but since then I've installed Kaspersky.
    Trying to install the latest Zone Alarm version is where my problems began.
    http://download.zonealarm.com/bin/fr...737_000_en.exe

Operating System:
    Windows XP Home Edition
    Software Version:
    Product Name:
    ZoneAlarm (Free)

<hr></blockquote>Welcome to the User Forum..
    Something that I did not see discussed is your use of Kaspersky with ZAFree..ZA Free version 6x is just a good Basic Firewall..
    I have used Kaskersky AV 5 and 6 with ZA Free 6x and ZAPro with no problems, until ZA Free 7xevery Version of ZA Free 7x for XP include the install modules for the Security Suite Trial, even if all you want is just the Basic Free Firewallthat fact makes it more difficult to install ZA Free 7x with any third party Security program already installed..

Message Edited by Prof_Fate on 09-30-2007 10:05 PM

Thread Information