Thread: Cannot install because of CA antivirus message. CA antivirus never installed on computer.

fubar_bdhr Guest

Default Cannot install because of CA antivirus message. CA antivirus never installed on computer.

I posted about this awhile back and was told it would be fixed in newer releases. Tried upgrading today and am still getting the message. CA antivirus has never been installed on this machine. I do have it installed but not loaded on my Netware file server. CA Arcserve manager and client are installed on this machine but no other CA products. Uninstalling them is not an option as uninstalling the manager uninstalls the files from the server.

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm (Free)

fubar_bdhr Guest

Default Re: Cannot install because of CA antivirus message. CA antivirus never installed on computer.

Anyone ever figure out a way around this. Recently tried to update all my systems to 70.462 and am still getting the error. I even get it on the machines that only have the Arcserve backup client agent. Again CA antivirus never installed on any of these machines. A couple of the systems are relatively new and are running 7.0.408 with no problems. Then never even had an older version of Zone Alarm on them. So why can't I upgrade?

Thread Information