Thread: ZAISS Installation problems solved

snowgoose Guest

Default ZAISS Installation problems solved

Very many thanks to George V. I purchased a 3 user licenced suite several months ago whilst abroad and after installing found that Email was denied me. I stumbled through and eventually got that system up and running. Returned UK 4 days ago and tried to install on two systems here. Badly frustrated with Blue screens and safe starts and uninstalls and reinstalls I gave up and installed a trial NOD32 and wrote off ZAISS. Late last night I tried the Forum and BINGO ! Following George's advice, I made sure that ALL possible virus/spyware programmes were deleted. Junk cleared out and the installation went like a dream on both machines. I think Spyware Doctor was the culprit.

IF ALL ELSE FAILS READ THE INSTRUCTIONS

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

Default Re: ZAISS Installation problems solved

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>Snowgoose wrote:
    Very many thanks to George V. I purchased a 3 user licenced suite several months ago whilst abroad and after installing found that Email was denied me. I stumbled through and eventually got that system up and running. Returned UK 4 days ago and tried to install on two systems here. Badly frustrated with Blue screens and safe starts and uninstalls and reinstalls I gave up and installed a trial NOD32 and wrote off ZAISS. Late last night I tried the Forum and BINGO ! Following George's advice, I made sure that ALL possible virus/spyware programmes were deleted. Junk cleared out and the installation went like a dream on both machines. I think Spyware Doctor was the culprit.

IF ALL ELSE FAILS READ THE INSTRUCTIONS

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Thank you for thos kind words, and your Positive Feedback to this User Forum..Please Post back if you need anymoore Help..
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

East Coast of Florida - Lightening/Shark Bite Capital of the World

Default Re: ZAISS Installation problems solved

Hi Snowgoose,

Thank you very much for posting back and I am really happy your issue has been solved. Also, thank you for sharing your solution to ALL of OUR VALUED MEMBERS.

EXCELLENT POST Snowgoose and that deserves a GOLD STAR.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...gar/thstar.gif

Have a Great Day!

SlyFox

"Politeness costs nothing and gains everything".

Click here for ZA Support

Avail. 24x7 - Excl. Holiday

Thread Information