Thread: Upgraded, computer wouldnt boot, used 'Use Last working configuration'--now what?

cedonulli Guest

Default Upgraded, computer wouldnt boot, used 'Use Last working configuration'--now what?

It booted with that but what is the effect of using the 'last working config' to boot? Did that mean only a partial or corrupt install now? My ZA now says its the new version but is it the whole thing?
    The main problem now is SLOOOOOOOW page loads and constantly being kicked off the net. I have to reboot the machine and click 'repair' on my local connection icon to get back in, then it slowly starts to be constipated again and finally dies.
    Whats up?
    Should I go through all that BS of cleaning the entire thing out and instaling new? Then I have to re-register, right? Or is that info saved when I back up my settings? Why should we have to go through all this every year orso?

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

cedonulli Guest

Default Re: Upgraded, computer wouldnt boot, used 'Use Last working configuration'--now what?

Sorry, I upgraded by having the newest one install over 6.5 something. Its gone now so I dont have the version number.

Thread Information