Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Unable to install ZASS under Windows Vista 32-bit (TrueVector related)

yklee Guest

Default Re: Unable to install ZASS under Windows Vista 32-bit (TrueVector related) - SOLUTION

Yeah sorry about it, I was typing that message quite late into the night at my location(Singapore)...so probably over-read it. Yeah realised instead of 3 files, the other solution asks to remove 11 files. Sorry about the blurness earlier :P
    Will try it when I have a time-gap and update thereafter.
    Thanks for the assurance of working with ZA tech support with that solution too!

kldiver Guest

Default Re: Unable to install ZASS under Windows Vista 32-bit (TrueVector related) - SOLUTION

<blockquote><hr>yklee wrote:
    Yeah sorry about it, I was typing that message quite late into the night at my location(Singapore)...so probably over-read it. Yeah realised instead of 3 files, the other solution asks to remove 11 files. Sorry about the blurness earlier :PWill try it when I have a time-gap and update thereafter.Thanks for the assurance of working with ZA tech support with that solution too!
    <hr></blockquote>

<blockquote><hr>fax wrote:
    Hi KLDiver,
    thank you very much for your clarification.... very much appreciated :8}

Have a nice weekend.

Cheers,
    Fax

<hr></blockquote>

yklee,

Just to be clear, it will be a total of 14 files you'll be deleting from System32 folder. I think what I said in my follow up was that you're going to be deleting an ADDITIONAL 11 files.
    Don't worry, I don't take the blurness personally.

Fax,

I'm sure this thing will continue to evolve and other users will run into all sorts of different situations....this was just what worked for me.

In any case, you're welcome.

K

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information