Thread: SAFE MODE--KEYBOARD WONT WORK

cedonulli Guest

Default SAFE MODE--KEYBOARD WONT WORK

I just read this in another thread:"Hi!
    just a side note, latest versions of ZA do not work anymore in SAFE MODE.
    Must be due to some changes in KAV drivers (I guess).

So, if a check in SAFE MODE is needed than an alternative scanner should be used.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
    fax"
    My thread below this one talks about trying to do old sods uninstall/new install but y keyboard wont work in safe mode and/or the changes I need to make in the ZA Uninstall Zonealarm/Properties/Target etc are not allowed. Since I upgraded fro an old to the newest, is this part of the problem?

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

Default Re: SAFE MODE--KEYBOARD WONT WORK

Is this a USB keyboard? If it is, get an old PS/2 keyboard and plug that in.

cedonulli Guest

Dont have one. Shouldn't have to find or buy one just for a stupid upgrade. Im really starting to become angry over all this. We should have to do all this garbage to upgrade.

Hi!if it the third time you have problems with ZA you should stop using it and find a tool you feel confortable with. Please consider that ZA staff does not monitor this board. We are all users here try to help as far as possible.Unfortunately there are cases wheresoftware (ZA or any other software) can create instability or problems due to specific setup.The best for you is to contactZA technical support at: www.zonelabs.com/tsform follow-up with them and if you get unsatisfactory response continue to write to them.Also contact ZA customer support for refunding opportunities: www.zonelabs.com/csform Hope this helps.Cheers,Fax

Message Edited by fax on 01-12-2008 12:06 PM

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information