Thread: License Key Not Valid

jpmork Guest

Default License Key Not Valid

I know I've had this problem before. So have others since it is explicitly addressed in the installation instructions. I'm actually surprised not to find a thread titled "license key not valid". Yet I do have working versions of Zonealarm in my house, so at some point I've been able to activate them.

The installation instructions say to contact customer support. But the website doesn't really tell you a way to do that. For example, I'm not finding an email address for customer support.

So assuming there are people out there who stumbled over this invalid license key thing, what ended up solving the problem. I've had Zonealarm for several years now. I'm really just adding extra computers with a new license key that supports more installations. But since it also adds to my tenure of licensing, I do want to solve the invalid license key error. I did the copy-paste function they say is necessary and it does copy the code into the respective slots. But then I get the error message back. When I go to My Account it lists the new license but says "not activated", so I guess I'm having a problem activating the license at Zonelabs.

Answers?

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

Default Re: License Key Not Valid

Ask Customer Support here and free technical support for technical issues is found here.

License keys can be verified here.

Cheers, Oldsod
    Best regards.
    oldsod

amethyst Guest

Having the same problem here! Paid my money, license key won't install. It SAYS it was successfully installed, but it refuses to change my key. Now my time is up and I just get an error message when I check for updates.

Amethyst

ZoneAlarm Security Suite version:6.5.737.000
    TrueVector version:6.5.737.000
    Driver version:6.5.737.000
    Anti-virus Vet engine version:31.1.0.000
    Anti-virus signature DAT file version:31.1.5522.000
    Anti-spyware engine version:5.0.189.0
    Anti-spyware signature DAT file version:01.200802.3305
    AntiSpam version:4.8.2.7565

Edited: Problem resolved by rebooting the computer. :-) I see there are other posts on the forum where this has happened with the license keys.

Message Edited by amethyst on 02-09-2008 11:42 PM

amethyst Guest

(tried to delete this post, couldn't do it)

Message Edited by amethyst on 02-09-2008 11:46 PM

Thread Information