Thread: 7.0.462.000 installer errors

jawaboy Guest

Default 7.0.462.000 installer errors

Have tried to update from 7.0.408.00 to 7.0.462.000 since its release and have always had failures so reinstal of .408.000, noticed today that the installer unpackages dll files
    to C:/Documents and Settings/Owner/Local Settings/Temp folder but looks into C:/Documents and Settings 1/Owner/Local Settings 1/Temp when carrying on so always end up with unable to find dll files error, installer needs to be rewritten or has this already happened.XP Home Edition SP2 system

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm (Free)

jawaboy Guest

Default Re: 7.0.462.000 installer errors

The above installer was for the free version, when i downloaded the trial version for the za suite it installed correctly though having the 15 day trial period makes it not an ideal fix

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>jawaboy wrote:
    The above installer was for the free version, when i downloaded the trial version for the za suite it installed correctly though having the 15 day trial period makes it not an ideal fix
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    After 15 days, the Trial ZASS will revert back to the Free version, and all ZASS functions will be "Greyed out"--------------------------------------------------------
    My XP Configuration:
    ZoneAlarm Security Suite version:7.0.462.000
    TrueVector version:7.0.462.000
    Driver version:7.0.462.000
    Anti-virus engine version:3
    Anti-virus SDK version:5.0.1.82
    Anti-virus signature DAT file version:942367897
    Anti-spyware engine version:5.0.187.0
    Anti-spyware signature DAT file version:01.200801.3135
    AntiSpam version:5.0.6.8903
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

jawaboy Guest

Sorry but that doesn't happen, when I try to run za after the trial period 2 options appear, buy now or continue unprotected, 1st option opens the buy web page and the 2nd option closes the screen and za as well.

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>jawaboy wrote:
    Sorry but that doesn't happen, when I try to run za after the trial period 2 options appear, buy now or continue unprotected, 1st option opens the buy web page and the 2nd option closes the screen and za as well.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Thank you for your Reply..Sorry that does not work for you..At this point you have at least three options..1.) Purchase a License Version of Zone Alarm..2.) Download the Free version from http://download.zonelabs.com/bin/fre...seHistory.html and during the Install process Click NO to the Free trail Option Or Un-Check the Free Trial option?3.) Try something else..Good Luck..

Message Edited by GeorgeV on 01-30-2008 04:01 PM
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information