Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "cant shut down TrueVector Service" error on upgrading

scottyc Guest

Default Re: "cant shut down TrueVector Service" error on upgrading

Hey Fax, thanks for the extra tips, I changed the priority setting to high (it was on medium). ZA is still doing its virus scan (61,000 files 6 hours 20 minutes)! I'll let it finish then I'll try your tip with MSConfig.It never used any noticeble amount of CPU before. I opened task manager and in the performance tab it shows CPU on 100% constantly. On the processes tab ScanningProcess.exe is using between 30 and 60%, zlclient is using around 30%.Just for your info my system is a Dell Inspiron 6000 laptop, 1GB ram with Intel pentium M 1.73ghz processor. 120 GB HDD. It's a bit over two years old.
    Thank again,Scotty.

roundabout Guest

I'm having the same problem as Scott.
    I tried to install the updated version last weeknow I get to spend my Sunday morning reading through this thread and trying to fix Zone Alarm.Why is this instruction not included with the upgade?
    My computers been unprotected for a week sincetrying to install upgrade-should not happen!

Hi!please do not Hijack other users threads, open your own and ask for assistance.Please note that ZA staff does not monitor this board.We are all users here helping each other.You can contact free of charge the ZA technical support here: www.zonelabs.com\tsform Cheers,Fax

Message Edited by fax on 03-30-2008 05:18 PM

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information