Thread: Automatic Check for Updates Zone Alarm Pro

floplot Guest

Default Automatic Check for Updates Zone Alarm Pro

I just checked the listings for the updates and I see one came out on April 22. My automatic check for updates says I am up to date. I have ZAP 7.0.470. Has this new update been put on the automatic update server? I know it usually takes a while, but today is May 14, so it has been out a while I see now. Thank you in advance for any information.

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro

Default Re: Automatic Check for Updates Zone Alarm Pro

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>floplot wrote:
    I just checked the listings for the updates and I see one came out on April 22. My automatic check for updates says I am up to date. I have ZAP 7.0.470. Has this new update been put on the automatic update server? I know it usually takes a while, but today is May 14, so it has been out a while I see now. Thank you in advance for any information.

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    When A New Update is Released, to the New Subscription Page and the Released History page, they wait 3 or 4 weeks before Turing on the Automatic Update notice1.) partly because it takes that long to get Translation Versions in outher Laguages available, and 2.) they wait just in case some last minute Bug is discovered..You can Download the current ZAP 7.0.473.000 English version here..http://download.zonealarm.com/bin/fr...seHistory.html<P class=headblack2><A id=7.0.473.000 name=7.0.473.000 target=_blank></A>ZoneAlarm Pro version 7.0.473.000<UL class=body><LI>Compatibility improvements: <UL class=body><LI>Fixed compatibility issue with public beta of ForceField </LI>[/list]<LI>Other improvements: <UL class=body><LI>Various stability improvements. </LI>[/list]</LI>[/list]<P class=headblack2><A id=7.0.470.000 name=7.0.470.000 target=_blank></A>ZoneAlarm Pro version 7.0.470.000<UL class=body><LI>Usability improvements: <UL class=body><LI>Fixed the issue where in some cases the client would lose settings, causing user to respond to alerts that otherwise would not appear <LI>Prevent unnecessary error dialog to be displayed for non-Admin users <LI>Client can now be started in safe mode (with networking only) for antivirus scan and removal </LI>[/list]<LI>Compatibility improvements: <UL class=body><LI>Enable content filtering and privacy when ForceField is active <LI>Fixed the Spy Doctor Gate to only gate for 5.0 and earlier <LI>Free ZoneAlarm firewall and ZoneAlarm Pro can now co-exist with Kaspersky AV </LI>[/list]<LI>Various other stability and performance improvements </LI>[/list]

--------------------------------------------------------
    My XP SP3 :
    ZoneAlarm Security Suite version:7.0.473.000
    TrueVector version:7.0.473.000
    Driver version:7.0.473.000
    Anti-virus engine version:3
    Anti-virus SDK version:5.0.1.85
    Anti-virus signature DAT file version:950957300
    Anti-spyware engine version:5.0.189.0
    Anti-spyware signature DAT file version:01.200805.3875
    AntiSpam version:5.0.6.8903
    GeorgeV