Hello,
Yesterday, I have installed Vista Home Premium on my computer. Every steps went very well except when came the time to install ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite. I have downloaded the Vista version from CheckPoint Web Site. As I launch the installation I received the first 2 dialog boxes and then the following message appears in the next box:
Validation fail for C:\Windows\system32\VSINIT.dll
After the above message is displayed the system freezes completely and I have to reboot. This situation is cumbersome and I don't understand the source of this message. I have been using ZoneAlarm as my Internet Security Suite for the past 2 years with Windows XP Family Edition. I'm a paying member and my subscription will end in 2 weeks. The technical support has been informed of the situation yesterday but it seems that I will not received an answer before early next week.
In view of the above, I'm planning to subscribe with another supplier of Internet Security Suite if this problem is not solved quickly. Right now this situation is preventing me from having a protection on my computer.
Your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Operating System:Windows Vista Home Premium
Software Version:7.1 (Vista)
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite