Thread: Manually "Check For Update" fails to get the latest update (i.e. ver 483)

zafuser Guest

Default Manually "Check For Update" fails to get the latest update (i.e. ver 483)

I am using ZoneAlarm Free 7.0.473.000 and already uninstall the MS KB951748.

From the "Overview", under the "Preferences" tag, click the "Check for Update" button.
    It fails to bring you the latest and critical update (i.e. version 483), and the worst thing is --- it sometimes even shows the message "Version is up-to-date" !!!

If there is any limitation that ver 483 cannot be installed by the ordinary update process, at least the "Check For Update" function should give us some indication of how to download and install the fix, right?

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm (Free)

kcolop Guest

Default Re: Manually "Check For Update" fails to get the latest update (i.e. ver 483)

470 does the same thing and doesn't even show 473?

What the heck is going on?

Default Re: Manually "Check For Update" fails to get the latest update (i.e. ver 483)

Hi!autoupdate was never ON for 473.Just a minor update. :8}Usually autoupdate is turned on only after some weeks of the release.Cheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information