Thread: ZA basic on XP Pro: uninstallation

auserofza Guest

Default ZA basic on XP Pro: uninstallation

GeorgeV, you blocked me from my thread (there goes free speech!!), but I forgot to mention that the machines in question are all XP fully updated (some Home, most Pro) and all are using the basic ZA firewall.

All that is needed is a confirmation that uninstalling ZA with ZA switched off, thanks to the recent poster in my other thread, and with /clean option will NOT leave any registry clutter. Can anybody confirm this please?

And asking for average Joe user for history of all ZA versions previously installed is just wishful thinking. Seriously, who thinks an average user keeps tracks of such histories??

Thanks.

Message Edited by auserofza on 07-12-2008 09:31 PM

Default Re: ZA basic on XP Pro: uninstallation

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>auserofza wrote:
    And asking for average Joe user for history of all ZA versions previously installed is just wishful thinking. Seriously, who thinks an average user keeps tracks of such histories??
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Yes, it should not leave registry clutter. If not, you may want to complain to ZA at their customer support: www.zonealarm.com/csform If you have avalid license you can contact, free of charge, their Technical Support: www.zonealarm.com/tsform Otherwise use a free utility like ccleaner to clean you registry.Cheers,Fax

Message Edited by fax on 07-13-2008 01:37 PM

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information