Thread: ZASS renew

lostfound Guest

Default ZASS renew

Hi,

It is time to renew my ZASS.
    If I renew will I get the v. 8 when it comes off beta?
    An even bigger question: Will I be able to get ZAES when it comes off beta without having to pay for another software package?
    I need the coverage and would like to stay with ZA so what is my best move?

Thanks,

LostFound

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

naivemelody Guest

Default Re: ZASS renew

Yes, with a paid subscription/ renewal = you will get an opportunity to get all major firewall version upgrades plus anti-spy/ anti-virus/ identiy theft, etc. definition updates.<hr>ZoneAlarm Extreme Security Suite is actually a different product than the regular mainstream ZA Suite that you are using now, ZAES comes with an integrated ForceField which will probably become the top tier product (pay a little more than regular ZA Suite) - a separate catagory. [ the following are my personal conjectures &gt;
    I suspect
    there &quot;may&quot; be some sort of promotional deal that &quot;may&quot; be available for regular subsciber's of ZA Suite when ZAES comes out - that may be &quot;nice&quot; for you { this is my personal guess/ not an 'official statement' }. How nice(?...?) -
    the regular price is $29.95. ] Can't really say any more, than what you can 'imagine' a normal retail company will do. And if there are no 'promos', I will guess there will be one or two later on - thru out the following years - understand.<hr>Oh yeah, renew.<hr>NaiveMelody NYC 7-13-08 - Magic Carpet Ride - Steppenwolf

Message Edited by NaiveMelody on 07-14-2008 01:37 AM

Thread Information